As a small business owner, no one understands your business better than you do. But doing everything on your own can be exhausting. If you are ready to free up some of your time, talk to Liu & Associates. Our expert accountants are ready to take care of all your financial needs so you can focus on what really matters — running your small business.
Whether you are looking for advice on your business plan or going through a tax audit, Liu & Associates can help.
Small Business Accounting Services
Let us take some of the work off your plate. Our suite of accounting services includes:
- preparing tax returns
- advising on the preparation of a business plan
- providing legal structuring advice (should your company be a sole proprietor, limited partnership or maybe even a limited liability corporation? We can figure out what will work best for you)
- payroll services
- financial statement preparation
- bookkeeping services
- and more!
Why You Should Consider Hiring an Accountant for Your Small Business:
Hiring an accounting firm costs money. Unfortunately, this fact is the reason many small business owners will choose not to seek their advice. However, consider the following benefits of hiring an accountant for your small business:
- They allow you to focus on why you started your business: Let your accountant focus on what they know best, which will let you do the same.
- Find a work-life balance: No one can do it all. Let your accountant handle the tasks you are less than thrilled about handling, so you can free up some time for a social life!
- A fresh perspective: Bringing in someone who is removed from the situation can provide a new perspective that may otherwise be missed.
- They understand taxes: This may seem obvious, but keep in mind that the tax landscape is constantly evolving. Hiring an accounting firm will ensure that your business is staying compliant with tax regulations.
Learn how our team of professional accountants can take care of all your small business accounting needs. Give us a call today!