As a small business owner, no one understands your business better than you do. But doing everything on your own can be exhausting. If you are ready to free up some of your time, talk to Liu & Associates. Our expert accountants are ready to take care of all your financial needs so you can focus on what really matters — running your small business.
Whether you are looking for advice on your business plan or going through a tax audit, the accountants at Liu & Associates can help.
Small Business Accounting Services
As small businesses grow, they become more complex. The same if true for their accounting needs. Let us take some of the work off your plate so that you can spend more time running and growing your business.
Our suite of small business accounting services includes:
- preparing tax returns
- advising on the preparation of a business plan
- providing legal structuring advice
- Should your company be a sole proprietor, limited partnership or maybe even a limited liability corporation? We can figure out what will work best for you!
- payroll services
- financial statement preparation
- Quickbooks training
- bookkeeping services
- and more
Want to learn more about how our accountants can help your small business? Get in touch with our team today!
Why You Should Consider Hiring a Small Business Accountant:
Hiring an accounting firm costs money. Unfortunately, this fact is the reason many small business owners will choose not to seek their advice. However, consider the following benefits of hiring an accountant for your small business:
- They allow you to focus on why you started your business: Let your accountant focus on what they know best, which will let you do the same.
- Find a work-life balance: No one can do it all. Let your accountant handle the tasks you are less than thrilled about handling, so you can free up some time for a social life!
- A fresh perspective: Bringing in someone who is removed from the situation can provide a new perspective that may otherwise be missed.
- They understand taxes: This may seem obvious, but keep in mind that the tax landscape is constantly evolving. Hiring an accounting firm will ensure that your business is staying compliant with tax regulations.
Hire the Best Small Business Accountants
A small business has different accounting needs than a larger company. There are fewer employees, a smaller amount of assets and liabilities, and a different set of tax forms and other documents required. That’s why it’s important to have the right accounting firm in place to help keep you organized.
Learn how Liu & Associates’ team of professional business accountants can take care of all your small business accounting needs. Give us a call today!